Late Night Breakfast to be offered during finals week

By Sodexo

Late Night Breakfast will be in the university cafe on Tuesday, Dec. 7 from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.

Brenden White, Staff Writer

During finals week at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, students work hard through the days and nights to pass their finals. Many students even go as far as skipping meals just to have extra time to study.

In an attempt to get some food into these busy students, the cafeteria will once again be hosting their finals week tradition— Late Night Breakfast— so students who are up studying can grab a meal to fuel their brains. Late Night Breakfast will be offered for free on Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2021 from 9 p.m to 10:30 p.m.

“It’s a little boost, a little boon during finals week,” explained Angela Kemp, Administrator Assistant of Sodexo, “It’s a gift from Sodexo to the students.”

Changes have been made to the menu, and breakfast burritos are no longer be offered. However, other items such as chicken and waffles, cinnamon rolls, donut holes and sausage biscuits will still be available.

Students be able to choose what items they want, unlike last year when they were given a box of food to take back to their dorms.

Late Night Breakfast will be free for all currently enrolled  students, as it has always been, so go grab a quick meal to help make it through finals week.