Stay stress-free for finals week

Brad Erwin, Staff Writer

Finals week is steadily approaching. Stay stress free by checking out the Stress Free Zone. The long-awaited do or die time has come; make sure to plan plenty of time to study and sleep.

Kourtney Kaufman
Here is the exam schedule for Finals week. Check out our previous post for all the activities to keep you stress-free and in the zone for finals.

Final exams begin on Mon. Dec. 11. MWF classes that normally meet at 8 a.m. will meet from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on the 11th. Finals for MWF 10 a.m. classes will also meet on Monday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Finally, classes that meet at noon on MWF will meet for their final from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Tues. Dec. 12 exams continue at 8 a.m. for classes starting at 8 a.m. or earlier on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Classes that meet at 11 a.m. TT will also meet that day from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for their final. Classes that meet at 2 p.m. TT will take their final from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Wed. Dec. 13 tests begin 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. for classes at 9 a.m. MWF. Finals continue from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for classes that meet at 11 a.m. MWF. The last final of the day will be held at 2 p.m. for classes that normally meet at 1 p.m. MWF.

The last day of exams is Thurs. Dec. 14. Exams begin from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. for classes that regularly meet at 9:30 a.m. or 10 a.m. on TT. Classes that meet at 12:30 p.m. TT will meet at 11 a.m. Thursday for their final. Finally, any additional exams will be taken on Fridays, Dec. 15. If you are taking an exam Friday see instructor for more information.

Stress Free Zone begins Dec. 11 and will run through Dec. 14. Events will open at 10:30 a.m. and close at 2 p.m. Stress Free Zone will have activities to help students relax and ease their stress during finals. On Monday, there will be a donut giveaway and a stress ball session. On Tuesday, students can enjoy Taco Tuesday and Play-Doh and slime. Wednesday will feature comfort dogs and comfort food. Finally, on Thursday, students will participate in bracelet making sessions. All events will be held in the student union.

About the Contributors
Brad Erwin, Staff Writer

Favorite food: Steak

Favorite book/magazine: 1984

Dream job: Pro Fisherman

Favorite movie: A Beautiful Mind

Currently watching: Lord of the Rings series

Music of choice: Rap or Rock

Brad is a Communication major with a journalism minor who has been a member of the SE Student Publications since Fall 2017. She has served as staff writer. When not working on The Southeastern, Brad enjoys working on other things. This year, he looks forward to learning. Follow him on Twitter @Berwin

Kourtney Kaufman, Managing Editor

Name: Kourtney Kaufman

Favorite Food: Cinnamon Rolls

Favorite Book/Magazine: Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

Dream Job: College Professor

Favorite Sports: Basketball or Hockey

Currently Watching: The 100

Music of Choice: Folk/Americana

This year Kourtney looks forward to being the managing editor for another year with student publications. She is excited for another year of changes.

Kourtney Kaufman is a junior Journalism major who has been a member of SE Student Publications since Spring 2016. She has served as a staff writer and managing editor. When not working on The Southeastern, Kourtney enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching movies and reading great books. Follow her on Twitter: @kourtney1983