Don’t fall behind in fashion

Whether+you+are+looking+for+a+cute+pair+of+leggings+or+a+stylish+new+jacket%2C+online+and+local+options+could+help+you+stick+to+a+tight+budget+while+still+dressing+fashionably.+
Whether you are looking for a cute pair of leggings or a stylish new jacket, online and local options could help you stick to a tight budget while still dressing fashionably.

ChildrenFashionUp.com.

ChildrenFashionUp.com.

KateLeigh Wright, Staff Writer

When you find yourself in the need of new clothes while on a college budget, check out these affordable stores.

1. Emmacloth This online store carries everything for women clothing ranging from sweatpants and t-shirts to blouses and dresses.
  2. Sammydress Sammydress is an online store that sells both women’s and men’s clothing and accessories. Starting prices for men’s shirts are as little as ten dollars. Sammydress is also home decorations and phone accessories.
  3. Marie’s Prices are average and the fabric is great! Marie’s offers several brands like Foxcroft and City Girl. Marie’s is also known for carrying several Brighton purses and jewelry ranging in color, design, and size. Marie’s is on located at 134 W Main St in Durant.
  4. Rue21 It is located on 915 W Main St in Durant Rue21 has a nice atmosphere and sells quality shoes and clothing for both men and women at affordable prices. Rue21 also offers a selection of clothing for young children.
  5. Factory Connection is located on 1011 W Main St. It offers college-friendly prices that will not take a huge chuck out of your budget.

Don’t forget about basic thrift stores, like Goodwill. They always have great deals and surprisingly unique pieces that would beget for any closet.

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Showcase

Southeastern closes the season by beating ECU in the ‘Hundred Year War’

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Showcase

Going the Distance: Rebekah Christman looks to build her success

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

A&E

Tragic Opera ends with rave reviews

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Northern California in ashes

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Showcase

SE Flight Team qualifies for Nationals

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Showcase

SE Golfers stand out in GAC

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

The Hogan and Keithley Collection exhibit

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Take Back the Night March and Candlelight Vigil

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

Showcase

Southeastern celebrates spectacular Homecoming with spectacular football comeback

• Don’t fall behind in fashion

A&E

Peter and the Starcatcher: a trip back to childhood

Don’t fall behind in fashion