Don’t fall behind in fashion

Whether+you+are+looking+for+a+cute+pair+of+leggings+or+a+stylish+new+jacket%2C+online+and+local+options+could+help+you+stick+to+a+tight+budget+while+still+dressing+fashionably.+
Whether you are looking for a cute pair of leggings or a stylish new jacket, online and local options could help you stick to a tight budget while still dressing fashionably.

ChildrenFashionUp.com.

ChildrenFashionUp.com.

KateLeigh Wright, Staff Writer

When you find yourself in the need of new clothes while on a college budget, check out these affordable stores.

1. Emmacloth This online store carries everything for women clothing ranging from sweatpants and t-shirts to blouses and dresses.
  2. Sammydress Sammydress is an online store that sells both women’s and men’s clothing and accessories. Starting prices for men’s shirts are as little as ten dollars. Sammydress is also home decorations and phone accessories.
  3. Marie’s Prices are average and the fabric is great! Marie’s offers several brands like Foxcroft and City Girl. Marie’s is also known for carrying several Brighton purses and jewelry ranging in color, design, and size. Marie’s is on located at 134 W Main St in Durant.
  4. Rue21 It is located on 915 W Main St in Durant Rue21 has a nice atmosphere and sells quality shoes and clothing for both men and women at affordable prices. Rue21 also offers a selection of clothing for young children.
  5. Factory Connection is located on 1011 W Main St. It offers college-friendly prices that will not take a huge chuck out of your budget.

Don’t forget about basic thrift stores, like Goodwill. They always have great deals and surprisingly unique pieces that would beget for any closet.