Stranger Things on Netflix is worth the watch

Zach Brittingham, Staff Writer

There is a new show exclusively on Netflix and it is one you have got to see. The first two episodes were enough to convince me that this is a show worth following. Stranger Things is a Netflix original series about a small town that has some unusual occurrences. This show is a blend between a Sci-Fi and thriller.

The show starts out with a local boy that goes missing, and nobody can find him. This case of a missing person is very strange because there are almost zero clues to be found and it is like he has disappeared completely.

At about the exact time that the boy went missing, a girl appears at the boys’ last known location. The clues that the show has given so far is that she escaped from some sort of secret facility that is hidden in the woods, close to where the boy disappeared. Creepy stuff, right?

Netflix is cheap so almost all college students use it instead of cable, plus they really have stepped up by making there own original series like this one. The show is already one of the highest rated series on Netflix and within its first 35 days on the streaming service, the supernatural drama averaged 14.07 million adult viewers age 18-49.

If you are a fan of Sci-Fi or thrillers, like Aliens, I highly recommend giving this show a chance.