Apply for graduation now

The+deadline+to+apply+for+graduation+is+Friday%2C+April+1.+

By Rebecca Carroll

The deadline to apply for graduation is Friday, April 1.

Rebecca Carroll, Editor

If you are planning to graduate in May, now is the time to apply for graduation. The deadline to submit an application for both graduate and undergraduate students is next Friday, April 1.

To apply for graduation, visit selfservice.se.edu/Student/Student/Graduation.

Once an application has been submitted successfully, students will receive a confirmation email from [email protected]. Transcripts will be reviewed for eligibility. Students will next receive an email regarding the final decision.

Undergraduate students who are eligible to graduate will need clearance letters from their major and minor advisors before the end of the semester. “Clearance forms do not technically have a deadline but should be submitted by the time final grades are posted so degrees can be conferred as quickly as possible,” said Academic Records Specialist and Transcript Evaluator Colton Duehning.

Once approved for graduation, students who plan to attend commencement may purchase their cap and gown at the Barnes & Noble College – Southeastern Oklahoma State University Bookstore located at 1335 N. 5th Ave. in Durant.

Students who miss the deadline may still submit an application after April 1, but their names will not be included in the commencement program.

For more information, check your student email or contact [email protected]. Master’s students may contact [email protected].