Basketball Player Profiles

Anton Cook Birmingham, AL Age: 19  Height: 6'1 Sophomore Superstitions/Pre-Game: Get shots up and listen to music. I also always text my parents. Favorite Players:  Isaiah Canaan, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Jamal Crawford, Kobe Bryant Who influenced you the most, why?: My dad, he put a basketball in my hand as a baby, and my mom is my best friend.  Most memorable game:  When I hit the game winning shot when I was 6. Favorite place to play:  Pelham High School in Pelham, AL.
Anton Cook
Birmingham, AL
Age: 19
Height: 6’1
Sophomore
Superstitions/Pre-Game: Get shots up and listen to music. I also always text my parents.
Favorite Players: Isaiah Canaan, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Jamal Crawford, Kobe Bryant
Who influenced you the most, why?: My dad, he put a basketball in my hand as a baby, and my mom is my best friend.
Most memorable game: When I hit the game winning shot when I was 6.
Favorite place to play: Pelham High School in Pelham, AL.

Shleby Hill Melissa, TX Age: 21 Height: 5'10 Junior Supersitions/Pre-Game: Listen to slow ams and pray. I also high five all five starters before the game starts. Favorite Players: Dwaye Wade Who influenced you the most, why?:  AAU Coach Katie Hensle. She took my game to the next level! She is the sole reason I have the ability to play college basketball.  Most memorable game: My first high school varsity game as a freshman.  Favorite place to play:  My old high school gym.
Shleby Hill
Melissa, TX
Age: 21
Height: 5’10
Junior
Supersitions/Pre-Game: Listen to slow ams and pray. I also high five all five starters before the game starts.
Favorite Players: Dwayne Wade
Who influenced you the most, why?: AAU Coach Katie Hensle. She took my game to the next level! She is the sole reason I have the ability to play college basketball.
Most memorable game: My first high school varsity game as a freshman.
Favorite place to play: My old high school gym.