Fall Celebrations at Southeastern

Southeastern+features+a+selection+of+fall+themed+activities+on+campus.++

By townoflaplata.com

Southeastern features a selection of fall themed activities on campus.

Colton Tollett, Staff Writer

Southeastern is celebrating the fall and Halloween seasons with a variety of activities on campus. Events will include the annual Fall Festival, residence hall Safe Trick-or-Treat and a jazz band concert.

The Fall Festival will be marking the beginning of the fall and Halloween festivities on Oct. 26. The event is taking place in North Hall at 7:00 P.M. Games and other fall-themed activities will be available to students.

The highly anticipated Safe Trick-or-Treat event will be in Shearer Hall and North Hall. This will take place on Oct. 31 at 6:00 P.M. and will coincide with Halloween celebrations in the Durant community.

SE volunteers from several student organizations are taking part in passing out candy to children and families throughout Shearer Hall. The event will also include a haunted house inside North Hall.

All activities during the Safe Trick or Treat will be provided by SE’s office of Housing and Residence Life.

Directly following the Safe Trick or Treat will be the Halloween jazz band concert at the Montgomery auditorium. The band will perform a selection of Halloween classics from 7:30-9:00.

Student organizations and volunteers expect to see another successful fall festival and Halloween celebration this year. For more information about upcoming activities contact SE Student Life.