From country favorites to rock classics, the Chorvettes gladly present the Red River Review

The Chorvettes Stageworks Company after their 2016 performance of the annual Red River Revue.

The Chorvettes Stageworks Company gladly present “Red River Revue.” “Red River Revue” will be performed one night only, on April 21, at 7:30pm in Southeastern’s New Theatre Building. General admission is $10. For tickets, please visit the Visual and Performing Arts Center box office, or call 580-745-2696.

“Red River Revue” is a show “the whole family can enjoy.” It will feature country favorites, such as “I’ll Fly Away,” “Seven Bridges Road,” and more. In addition to these country classics, “Red River Revue” will also feature throwbacks from the 1970’s, like Aerosmith’s “Dream On.”

The Chorvettes Stageworks Company includes students with all different majors. Mitchell Barnett is a part of the Aviation program, Colton Russell is a double major in Biology and Chemistry, and Sarah Lehmann, Jarrett Self, and Kelly Lynn Smith Franklin are all Musical Theatre majors. This group brings together students across Southeastern’s campus to share their love of the arts.

The Chorvettes Stageworks Company features Mitchell Barnett, Shalee Buzan, Amy Ethridge, Josie Harbin, Sarah Lehmann, Meg Meyer, Dakota Morgan, Colton Russell, Jarrett Self, Kelly Lynn Smith Franklin, and Kali Whisenhunt.

Stage direction is by Dr. Aaron Adair, with choreography by Rebecca Walters, and music direction by Deborah Clements. Technical and lighting design is by Will James Stacey.

Senior, and fourth-year Chorvette, Jarrett Self says, “This year we have more songs and a wider range of musical genres than in the past, which is very exciting. There will be something for everyone, from classical country to rock and roll. We have created an energetic, entertaining show that is high quality and family friendly.”

“Red River Revue” will be performed one night only, on April 21, at 7:30pm in Southeastern’s New Theatre Building. General admission is $10. For tickets, please visit the Visual and Performing Arts Center box office, or call 580-745-2696. For more information about Theatre at Southeastern, please visit hompeages.se.edu/theatre.

• From country favorites to rock classics, the Chorvettes gladly present the Red River Review

Showcase

State Senate presents citation to SEOSU Coach Mike Metheny

Spring commencement held Saturday at Bloomer Sullivan Arena

Showcase

Art, mud and Mardi Gras: Spring Fest 2017

Tahitian Dance class

SE students volunteer for the annual MLK Day of Service

95th annual Candlelighting at Southeastern

Showcase

Students compete for cash prizes in the Dash for Dollars Game Show

Fall 2016 commencement ceremony

First public speaking showcase features top students in oratory

SE responds to protest with free hugs