Fall 2016 commencement ceremony

Graduating+students+and+faculty+members+gathered+in+the+Bloomer+Sullivan+arena+for+the+Spring+2016+commencement+ceremonies.+

By Dan Hoke

Graduating students and faculty members gathered in the Bloomer Sullivan arena for the Spring 2016 commencement ceremonies.

Haley Barnett, Staff Writer

Southeastern Oklahoma State’s official Fall 2016 commencement ceremony will take place, Saturday, December 10. The two ceremonies will take place in the Bloomer Sullivan arena. Alumni, Wren Baker, will be offering remarks at the ceremony. Baker graduated in 2001 and serves as Vice President and Director of Athletics at the University of North Texas in Denton.

The first ceremony will take place at 10 a.m. and will include the School of Arts and Sciences, Master of Technology, Master of Science in Safety and Master of Music Education. The second ceremony will take place at 2 p.m. and will include the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences, John Massey School of Business, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Aerospace Administration and Logistics, Master of Arts in Clinical Health Counseling, Master of Education, Master of Arts in Teaching, Master of Science in Sports Studies and Athletic Administration and Master of Science in Native American Leadership.